According to the Real Estate Staging Association (RESA):
- Statistical data shows that 9 out of 10 people have trouble visualizing how an unfurnished home could appear when furnished.
- The longer your home sits on the market, the lower the selling price will be.
- Statistical data shows that a desirable staged home sells in 50% less time than the non-staged competition.
- National statistics show that a well staged home can sell for at least 7% higher than comparable non-staged homes. In Phoenix Rising Case studies, we have statistical data that represents an increase of 24-26% higher returns on single family homes in the down markets of 2008-2009!
- Buyers form an opinion within the first 15 seconds of entering a home.
- Buyers tend to stay in a staged property for an average of 40 minutes longer than an unfurnished home.
- Most often the cost of price reductions after market languish drastically outweighs the cost of staging.
- Staging triggers an emotional connection within your buyer, triggering the long time sales method of “Buyers tend to buy on emotion, and back up the decision with fact.”